Measures for secure data processing with Adtelligence within the meaning of the GDPR include:
Privacy by Default & Privacy by Design
- The following settings are automated and preset by default in our software without the need for you to insert complicated code into your website:
- IP addresses are anonymized at the earliest possible time. Full IP addresses are never stored or used
- We respect Do-Not-Track – Visitors with activated Do-Not-Track function in their browsers are ignored by the Adtelligence software and no data of these visitors is processed or stored
Hosting in Germany
- The data processed and stored by Adtelligence is hosted on servers in Germany
- Our used data center is ISO 27001 certified
- We handle data processing exclusively on behalf of our customer, if necessary in accordance with the concluded order data processing contract
- No cross-customer data processing takes place
- The processed data belong to our customer. We do not use this data to enrich our own products or to establish personal references by connecting other customers or systems data
- The data will not be passed on to third parties
Data protection notice and opt-out
- To inform your website visitors about the use of Adtelligence software in compliance with data protection regulations, we provide you with a template for your data protection information page
- This also contains the link to the opt-out if a website visitor wishes to object to the procedure
Order data processing according to GDPR
- In the case of explicit processing of personal data, an order data processing contract must be concluded in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. Adtelligence provides its clients with such an order data processing contract
- This document is checked and approved for GDPR conformity by the Adtelligence Data Protection Officer
- Data processing is documented by suitable technical and organisational measures adapted to the purpose
- Internal employee training courses on data protection are held on an ongoing basis
- The latest developments in the field of data protection are constantly monitored and any changes are immediately included in our software and processes
Data Protection Officer
- Adtelligence has been working with a data protection officer for many years
- You will find the contact details on this page
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Adtelligence takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
The person responsible (“controller”) pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Adtelligence GmbH, Philosophenplatz 1, 68165 Mannheim, firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) 1. lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- f) Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects.
With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) 1. lit. a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the data stated in “Collection of personal data when visiting our website” and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter may also contain this ID.
With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This will cause your IP address to be cut by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Opt-out of data collection
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: deactivate Google Analytics
Demographics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-related advertising by Google and from visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time from your Google Account ad preferences or opt-out of Google Analytics collecting your information as described in the “Opt-out of data collection” section.
This website uses Google Maps to display geographical information visually. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of the data collected automatically and the data you have entered by Google, one of its representatives or third-party providers.
GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION TRACKING
We use the online advertising program Google AdWords and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. The Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies on the websites of AdWords customers.
The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers can see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
On our website we use Userlike, a live chat of the company Userlike UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Probsteigasse 44-46, 50670 Köln, Germany. You can use the live chat like a contact form to chat with our employees in almost real time.
Depending on the course of the conversation with our employees, personal data may be collected in the chat and entered by you. The type of this data depends strongly on your inquiry or the problem you describe to us.
All our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality and have accordingly signed an addendum to their employee contracts to the obligation to maintain confidentiality and to observe data protection.
Our website uses plugins from Google’s YouTube site. This website is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. The YouTube server will be informed which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
On this website we use our own software, the Adtelligence Platform software of ADTELLIGENCE GmbH, www.adtelligence.com. This is target group-specific targeting to personalize our online business. For this purpose, data of website visitors is recorded and assigned to specific target groups by means of cookies and tracking pixels. The target group-specific characteristics are recorded by Adtelligence and transmitted to the system in anonymous form and stored on servers in Germany. On this basis, pages or contents that are displayed to you are controlled in order to present you with personalized and relevant website content. We will not transfer this information to third parties. Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of Art. 6 (1) 1. lit f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Our concern in the sense of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offer and our website.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your computer, you can prevent the installation by setting your browser software accordingly or delete cookies that have already been stored. In this case, however, it is possible that you may not be able to use all the functions of the website.
If you wish to object to this procedure, you can do so under the following opt-out link: https://adtelligence.com/en/opt-out/
This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo (formerly “Piwik”). Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is made anonymous before it is saved. Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of Art. 6 (1) 1. lit f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Our concern in the sense of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offer and our website.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser which prevents Matomo from saving usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo Opt-Out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated the next time you visit our site.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “https://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
CONTRADICTION TO ADVERTISING MAILS
We herewith object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information, such as spam e-mails.